For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tue, 19 Jun 07, 10:50

This is becoming tedious, however I shall press on...
I have had a fantastic day 2 day!.
I visited my Granny @ Evergreen, chatted with one of her caregivers, went to visit my Gran. B4 this happened I had lunch with my Dad at Mug & Bean, Cavendish Square.
What a tough day in Africa. Saw my Aunt Lushy at Granny Beryl's.
I shall be back....

1 comment:

Trev said...

Bro'

If its becoming tedious you are doing something wrong. Take this blog in a new direction, do more writing.

later

trev