For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fri, 15 June 2007, late




Here are some historical shots from Thursday.
Life is too short to wonder where all the time flies too - sit back and enjoy the ride.
A long time ago, many, many years back...
That line needed to be added, and for what reason I am not too sure. It just felt right!
I do believe that I have a few arbitrary pics which will be added in this post - for happenstance sake (?)
A song comes to mind, oops, lost it. Not my mind, the song.
I still am waiting, in vain as it were, for Microsoft Vista.

4 comments:

Trev said...

I am afraid, Alien, that you will continue waiting in vain. Windows Vista is Shista!

Linux Rocks

alien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alien said...

NAH, NAH, NAHNAHNAHNAH
Linux rocks not
Windows is zoning in

Trev said...

I see you deleted a comment - are you becoming an evil censor.

I think the Evil Bill Gates is beginning to take over your brain - thats why it is farting.

Linux FTW!!!

Trev