For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday, June 22 2007, 21:42

Och hello then you lot! It is late in the evening and I am about to retire. The Big Cold Swim is on tomorrow morning and as cold as the water is, I had best get lots of sleep.
Us Polar Bears are not affeared of the chilly water - and you can't touch me!
I do, however, need a good nights rest so am off to bed soon as I have posted this hyper-allergenic (?) article.
OK, it is not hyper-allergenic - I just wanted to use the phrase. I am on a mission to increase my word-power and type more interesting and creative entries on this BLOG.
It's late in the evening, I really blew that crowd away.....
Till after the COLD SWIM
May the road come up and meet your face

No comments: