For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday, June 24 2007, 17:45

Howdy Parteners!
You know and all, it is a lovely time to add to my blog with some of my fantastical prose.
'Oh you fartled gruntbag!'
Oops, that sounds like The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast Of Traal - if you know what I mean.
Moving right along...I shall, indeed, ask the question "What is the meaning of Life?"
That is, indeed, the question! 'Whether 'tis nobler to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune; or, by opposing, end them?"
Tsk Tsk. I ain't a poet! Where do you go to my lovely, when you're alone in your bed? Tell me the thoughts that surround you, I want to get inside your head!

Moving right along, I shall go off and feed on a fartled gruntbag!
I will be back later.

No comments: