For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tue, 12 June 2007, 17:40

Just had an ethereal and exponentially beautiful lunch with Amy @ the Vineyard Hotel.
It was a completely real and awesome experience; one that will be remembered always.
I AM BACK WITH A VENGEANCE - always a child of africa - AS JULUKA SINGS
I have had enough of linux and as well intentioned as my brother is, enough is enough. It has been a great bit of learning I have been put through; however, enough is enough! Come back Windows, Vista, or whateva?

No comments: