For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday, 28 June 07, 22:50






Here comes another one.....
Trev thinks I sit on my fat ass too much and am molly-coddled!
Well, is that supposed to be motivating?
Is that supposed to make me feel good?
Do I feel better? Am I inspired?
Should I be reaching new heights?
Oh, they are so 'Wuthering'!
Now that that is off my chest, lets find a photo for today, as I do not feel to inspired to prose some art!
We had a wonderful meal at Humilheights.
Great company with much ado about nothing.
I am inspired by my Boetiepakhathis' thoughts - well impressed - idiotic?
Is there meaning in his meanderings about my position?
Perhaps I am too defeatist and not furthering my cause.
Oh Me Oh My.............

No comments: