For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday, 21 June 2007, 22:30

Great Balls of Thundering Typhoons!
I am making this a text entry at the moment as I am not going to spend time looking for a good photo to publish.
I have a bit of a head cold and I do not feel 'up to it!'
Blistering Barnacles! It is indeed, up to me to put my foot down and get my puter re-Windowed.
It is through the apathy of others that things remain the same.
I refuse to lie down and will, indeed, awaken the 'Bete Noir'
Just remember you guys, let's be careful out there.
Be alert (your country needs lerts)
Well wuth all my multi-tasking, it is now 23:00 and I am off to bed.
C u all later

1 comment:

Trev said...

Alien

Bro'

You havta stop wif de blank posts

Take 'em back I tell ya - take 'em back!

Trev