For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday, June 30 2007, 21:21

What a marvelous night for a MOONDANCE!
My 'Boetie Makhulu', sister and three nephews will be departing from the house in the bright AM. Returning to the megacity of Johannesburg and their burglarized home.
Ag man, dis lekker in die nuwe Suid Afrika!
Ndifuna ukuthetha isiXhosa ngoku. Ngenene!
Je voule parler Francais maintenent.
Met eish - ne.
Right, now pulling myself towards myself, this entry shall be completed.
Live Long and Prospur!

No comments: