For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday, 3 June 2007, 23:10


Hello and all those good salutations for today. I am, indeed, trying to add more text to my website so I shall just do so now.
It is simply marvelous to have all this technology at hand and conveniently located so that I can expand on the mundane and ordinary postings that have started my blog.
Of special interest is todays word, which is 'discomfit' - to make uneasy or perplexed.
Now to grab a picture, which might be slightly historic, and although I have selected already, it slips my present mind at the moment! Aha, it is, indeed, a picture of a tall ship from Anne & Paddy's place. Ok, it is not quite a tall ship and I leave it in your hands to identify - drop me a line if you do so.

No comments: