For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday, 23 June 2007, 12:00

I am a Polar Bear!
Was in the water at Clifton 4th Beach, for approximately 30 minutes.
Amongst others who were brave enough (or foolish enough) to brave the cold water were in no particular order Bill & Jan,Sal & Martin, Trevor, Janet, The Duke meister & Helena & 2 sproggs, Warren and so many more that temporarily elude my mind.
It was a great event and thoroughly enjoyed.
I shall be back!!!
21:37 Et Tu Brute?
Yes, can you believe it? Well I am no feeble old possum - I am good for the challenge.
Just been chatting and have received good grounding in the ability that I have to lose some weight. Also going to bed early, so poste haste, I shall finish this entry and be bed bound.
Old Friends - sit on the park bench.... from a Simon & Garfunkel song.
I have of course forgotten what else i was going to scribe here, so I shall just be off to dreamland. I shall, indeed, be back tomorrow.

No comments: