For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Well this is it!

Cyril Mitchley is a former South African first-class and Test cricket umpire who also featured from 1999 to 2000 as an official in the MTN Gladiators series.

Hello, and Cyril could have been the 111 umpire. Could he, hey? The "Nelson" man himself. I think so, however, I invite you, the avid reader, to do some research - go on then!

Word of the Day for Monday, June 14, 2010

quintessential \kwin-te-SEN-shel\, adjective:

Being the most typical manifestation of a quality or a thing.

I think that Cyril was the quintessential manifestation of the birds and the bees at Newlands cricket games!

No comments: