For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, June 21, 2010

...Back for more!

posting is a bit retarded today, as iy is already tomorrow and I haven't even slept yet...

Word of the Day for Sunday, June 20, 2010

couvade \koo-VAHD\, noun:

A practice in certain cultures in which the husband of a woman in labor takes to his bed as though he were bearing the child.

and yesterdays word was...tomorrows word will be better

23:38 Monday, 21 June 2010. Yes, and todays post.

Word of the Day for Monday, June 21, 2010

heliolatry \hee-lee-OL-uh-tree\, noun:

Worship of the sun.

No comments: