For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today is the day...

...when three years ago, my love and I began our flight; and I love my co-pilot, forever!

Yes, it's a different world when I look into your eyes
You're the nearest thing that I have seen to Paradise
And I know with you I will be in love forever
Yes, I know with you I will be in love forever, in love forever

– Chris De Burgh

Yes, my Lady in Red; we are forever!

Take two 20:46
still haven't worked out how to re-enhance this blog with rich-text...

Word of the Day for Sunday, June 27, 2010

zephyr \ZEF-er\, noun:

1. A gentle, mild breeze.
2. Literary. The west wind.
3. Any of various things of fine, light quality.

No comments: