For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, June 18, 2010

And there we were...

...three against a thousand; boy did we flock those three up!

What an evening at the Warehouse with so many people.
Gareth gave me a lift home. What a nice guy.

Word of the Day for Thursday, June 17, 2010
oscitant \OS-i-tuhnt\, adjective:

1. Yawning, as with drowsiness; gaping.
2. Drowsy or inattentive.
3. Dull, lazy, or negligent.

Now ain't that a good word!

OK, it is now Friday 18 June 2010, and I am still catching myself up!
The taipans are a genus of large, fast, highly venomous Australasian snakes.


And I'll have you know that, James Clavell wrote a novel, read on, "Tai-Pan is a novel written by James Clavell about European and American traders who move into Hong Kong in 1841 following the end of the first Opium War. It is the second book in Clavell's "Asian Saga".

No comments: