For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

hello...

..."I'm in the dark here!" -- Al Pacino

What an inspiring movie with a truly inspiring story.

Word of the Day for Saturday, June 19, 2010

amok \uh-MUHK\, adjective:

1. In or into a jumbled or confused state.
2. In or into an uncontrolled state or a state of extreme activity.
3. In a frenzy to do violence or kill.

noun:
1. A psychic disturbance characterized by depression followed by a manic urge to murder.

They can expect nothing but their labor for their pains.
Miguel de Cervantes
(1547-1616) Discuss

And Yay, I am a Polar Bear. Clifton 4th Beach.

No comments: