For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To be or not to be...

Well I think the Word of the Day is a mighty fign feature, and although, without some input from self, can be a bit of aneyesore/earsore/miouthfull/whateva...

Word of the Day for Tuesday, June 15, 2010

festoon \fe-STOON\, verb:

1. To adorn with hanging chains or strands of any material.
2. Dentistry. To reproduce natural gum patterns around the teeth or a denture.

noun:
1. A string or chain of flowers, foliage, ribbon, etc., suspended in a curve between two points.
2. A decorative representation of this, as in architectural work or on pottery.
3. A fabric suspended, draped, and bound at intervals to form graceful loops or scalloped folds.
4. Dentistry. The garlandlike area of the gums surrounding the necks of the teeth.

Having just returned from a marvelous vacation with my love, I should focus on sharing some of the times that we had, as well as the places we visited, and of course the people that we saw. Well, this will happen, just not right now!

Tut tut, too much to do and more than enough to say, just do not blow your Vuvuzela near me!

No comments: