For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tomorrow is the day we have all been...

...waiting for, NOT!

The World Cup Soccer Kick Off, which takes place at about 14:00, and is hot on my do-list of avoiding...

Word of the Day for Thursday, June 10, 2010

ruth \ROOTH\, noun:

1. Compassion or pity for another.
2. Sorrow or misery about one's own misdeeds or flaws.
3. In the Bible, a Moabite woman who married Boaz and became an ancestor of David: the daughter-in-law of Naomi.
4. Book of the Bible bearing her name.
5. A female given name.

/red It Is All Too Zen For Me........./red

Ok, and I am stuck with oor HTML coding, the life I lead...

Much too Zen...HTML coding below




My Home Page



My Home Page


Hi There!



No comments: