For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is in it for the masses?

B is, 'intrepid' and Life's Good!

I am, hopefully, making sense with my blog and making it meaningful to any who happen to read it.

Intrepid means fearless and and full of courage, like going where no one dares. I am trying to pout more effort into this blog and never really know when I can fix up all the little things that need my attention.

detente \dey-TAHNT\, noun:

A relaxing of tension, especially between nations.

Yes, I need to take on some of that!

It is all good


No comments: