For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Today is a good day!

I made a monumental discovery; when you get stuck on a little, but frustrating computer change, un-install and re-install!
Well it worked on Firefox! And that says something!

So I am not a turkey


And back to the truth of it - who knows the truth? Is not that a lie or is it the truth behind the lie?

Well this is not really answering; take your troubles to the foot of the Cross. This is where you can gain redemption and live peacefully as only God knows!

And therein lies the answer! The way and the truth; the path that Jesus walks. Next time you are walking alone on the beach and have the feeling that you are not alone, look back; you may realise that Jesus is carrying you, as there is only one set of footprints...

Now for some more truth...

torque \TAWRK\, noun:

1. The moment of a force that tends to cause rotation.
2. The measured ability of a rotating element, as of a gear or shaft, to overcome turning resistance.
3. A collar, necklace, or similar ornament consisting of a twisted narrow band, usually of precious metal, worn especially by the ancient Gauls and Britons.

Do I speak the truth? Or is it just small talk; I think not and my mind (where my thoughts happen) is mearly a part of God's creation.

No comments: