For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This is a great day...

...as it is the liberation of my religious soul.

I thank God for the moments such as these!

hoary \HAWR-ee\, adjective:

1. Tedious from familiarity; stale.
2. Gray or white with age.
3. Ancient or venerable.

It is at these great seminal moments that I rise on wings like an eagle, and feel not the hoary wolf!
Nay, it is most ancient and venerable to connect with cells!

18:45 and things just got a whole lot better as my sound card was un-installed and then re-installed and it is working again!

No comments: