For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, July 4, 2011

One small step for a man!

Happy 235th Birthday United States of America from your proud Honorary Oklahoman and African American son!

The Challenger, Discovery and Atlantis are all worth a cock-a-doodle-doo for the great nation that has conquered the moon...

And when all is said and done, "
Yes, for all of us, there comes the call of the Great Umpire: “Time!” And this life is not a practice or the test pattern - it's the real thing and the only one we will ever have!". --Ed Lunnon

suffrage
\SUHF-rij\, noun:

1. The right to vote, especially in a political election.
2. A vote given in favor of a proposed measure, candidate, or the like.
3. In Christian practice, a prayer, especially a short intercessory prayer or petition.

Is this the word of the day? Methinks I am mad, but then that is not the last word on the matter.

No comments: