For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday today, Yay!

God it is cold here in Newlands . Is this because of the rain shadow?

Now I can enjoy the chilly colours that I earned when I did the Chilly Dip on our Winter Solstice last month...ha, ha, ha, thwop! - <"laughing my head off">

SMS std. msg. rates apply

Word of the Day for Thursday, July 7, 2011

futilitarian \fyoo-til-i-TAIR-ee-uhn\, adjective:

Believing that human hopes are vain and unjustified

Yesterdays word has to suffice for today....

Liz wrote: "Fantasmagoric. A wonderful start. May he continue to make great progress"
- regards to news of Warner's progress.

Just completed (21:30) a feedback regarding my left lateral cutaneous nerve job at Constantiaberg.

ubiquitous
Adjective

ubiquitous (not comparable)

  1. Being everywhere at once: omnipresent.
    To Jews, Muslims and Christians, God is ubiquitous.
  2. Seeming to appear everywhere at the same time.
He's everywhere, the common man!

And the third word for the day is, you'll never believe it...


patois
\pat-WAH\, noun:

1. A regional version of a language differing from its standard, literary form.
2. Arural or provincial form of speech.
3. Any jargon or private form of speech.

No comments: