For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is the end...

It is no joke and a 'Fact is a Fact' - says Rodriguez in one of his songs...
Nero fiddled while Rome burnt - saw that on TV as well!

Well, Nero is dead now, however, I seem to have inherited one of his famed traits!

And yet another fine day has drawn to a close, we just await my word for the day! - 22:15-ish

somatic \soh-MAT-ik\, adjective:

1. Of the body; bodily; physical.
2. In anatomy, zoology, pertaining to the body wall of an animal.
3. In cell biology. pertaining to or affecting the somatic cells, as distinguished from the germ cells.

Gosh and on that note, I am off to take my somatic self off to bed!
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf? I have stopped fiddling for the moment.

Good night, sleep tight.

No comments: