For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Cold enough to freeze an iceberg

It is 14Degrees C and it is about time that our winter chill hit us.

I am bundled up with gloves, scarf, vests, waistcoats and it all seems to be a big palaver for nothing...

I am still cold, colder than a witches tit!

And to be sure, my word of the day has not come in yet!

20:15-ish and it is here now!

feign \FEYN\, verb:

1. To represent fictitiously; put on an appearance of.
2. To invent fictitiously or deceptively, as a story or an excuse.
3. To make believe; pretend.

And I am not feigning my ignorance. Knowledge gleaned at great cost is a privilege that I would not forsake!

No comments: