For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Spring is in the air

Spring has Sprung, The Grass has Ris! I wonder where the birdies is?
That time of year has come to pass and we are rolling in a dreary end of winter!
Far too cold, not enough sun and there fore no sun-tan
boo-hoo
16:57 well what a marvelous day it has been so far.
I have lost my cool - not my temper though - walked out of lunch at that marvelous restaurant that serves number one Pasta in C^2, and am now plotting the fall of planet Zog!!
OK, Planet Zog is, like much of my mind?, a figment of my imagination. The Die has been rolled - I do believe that that eatery at MGC - that is code for MGC - yes, I can see that explains it all!
I am not , of course, plotting the fall of Planet Zog. Although mayhaps I shall never work there, it shall be a fantastic venture!

No comments: