For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

ok ok ok ok ok

It is a little bit awkward when you have forgotten what your previous post was about as it seemed quite revealing, however, it is escaping my moment of lucidity.
Oh well, as it is from a few days ago, it is not current and as is the case, lost from my small little insight! Ooh-la-la! I press on...
My fantastic liberated mind is telling me that it is fantastic to have the ability and know-how to blog my life-story as it happens - it is OK to forget - and it does not really change the incredible frustration that is 'Building Up - It's Building Up!'

It is released, the liberation is fantastic! I have had a truly fantastic weekend! Friday I went out to one of our 'townships' and was really helping to build a house for a couple. I met and engaged a new acquaintance in some serious conversation and a genuine friendship. Simon, who is an Austrian Citizen of German extraction, is a real gem of a person. It is not everyone who has the privilege to meet with someone of his character. I am truly honoured to have met him.

Back to my blog, it is a pretty cold night and I shall be off to bed soon. I am so drawn to this liberation of my soul and must add that it is now 10 more sleeps till I depart Cape Town International Airport for PE. Tomorrow it will be single figures till I am in PE, meeting with Belinda, Noel & Priscilla. Ek is in my skik.
Night night.

No comments: