For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It is miserable today

We are supposed to be in the spring of the year; however, with all this rain it does appear as if Spring got left behind!
Pressing on, Kirstenbosch is done and dusted; now for some serious work on the SACS '87 classes reunion!
While we wait, lunch shall be consumed.
Well a wonderful posting to the SACS OBU office has been made and it is up to their geisha to post the pics and the story.
A brief insert as it is late and I have other things to do. What a great day in Africa

No comments: