For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Good Golly Gosh

What a marvelous day it has been in Cape Town.
My Day started with a wonderful presentation at the Kirstenbosch Gardens CBC. The presentation was most enjoyable and the company was fantastic.
I recently, as the time does march on so quickly, spoke to B-Angel and my day ended fantastically with that musical sound in my ears.
What a life I lead, too busy to waste time and still having a most unfortunate creek in my left jaw when I yawn. Speaking of which, it is well past my new bed time, (23:40) being the current time
Later....

No comments: