For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Life's Good

I am excited to be alive.
I have a great plan today; missed my trip to Church this AM as I saw a great movie with my brother, the indubitable Mahlaka-hlaka, Trev. I am therefore going to go this PM!
A bit of planning is needed as I am expecting a call from B.
I have a marvelous plan which involves great assistance and a few phone calls.
Be On Guard!
Your country needs guards!
Later...
22:35 I AM A RECOVEREE
That is indeed, what I am!
Inderdaad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
You certainly have the gift of writing with a lot of flavour- so keep up the good work.
Please read 2Corinthians 12;7-14
"I(Paul) was given the gift of a handicap to keep me in constant touch with my own limitations- I begged God to remove it x3times! But then He told me: "My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness" I now quit focusing on the handicap and begin appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size- abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become.