For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Well Hello And...

I am so confluxed by my photo's that should be on my puter!
Ja Well No Fine!
It is now only two more sleeps and I will be jetting off to PE and then drifting off into the valley!
How superb - bloody marvelous I tell you!
I will be off line for about a week, take many photo's, really miss Cape Town, however, get to know Belinda's Home in the Valley.
Well before I bore my self, I had better be off and prepare myself for another gruelling day in Africa - Later....
Oh, I had better include the time of this entry as that is another thing that 'my state of disrepair' cannot yet comprehend about the time-keeping on this puter.
11:05, Monday 24 September 2007
It is now Tuesday, 25 September 2007 and there is one more sleep to go - YAHOO!
The Time is 20:58 as we speak and I am off now to do something else.
LATER...

No comments: