For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's the only road I know

I feel so much thinner and sleeker and far more healthy than ever before :)
These sweets that I have to suck now to combat the bruxism, brought on by the life-saving medication that I take, are somewhat icky. They are very easy to crunch (bad idea) and do not last as long as the Mint Imperials (contra my diet) that I found to be quiet useful, tasty and long lasting!
Well I digress, so much for my eloquence! What is new in my life? Well the diet of course - a big new thing which I do intend to follow! It is also very cold in Cape Town now; Oh, it is winter still and not at all pleasant when the heater does not have any oil. The Captain of this ship prefers to keep it that way - "Oil is so expensive Neil"
Och ai, and I am supposed to be happy. Oops gotta go make a very important call - see you all later.

No comments: