For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It is great to be ALIVE!

Life's Good! A marvelous evening has been had at my sister and brothers house in Plumstead. A marvelous meal, great company and a marvelous tone of discussion.
Of considerable importance is that on Saturday is a great clash which may be witnessed by all! Wynberg is gracing the presence of my Alma Mater, SACS. I will be watching the rugby and supporting my Alma Mater beating the pants off Wynberg.
Of note is the forthcoming SACS Old Boys Dinner, Tuesday 11, SEPTEMBER!

No comments: