For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, August 24, 2007

HADRIANS WALL

Is a very long wall in the United Kingdom, and a long remaining symbol of the Roman occupation of Great Britain.
I have been there and even stood on the wall - an awesome example of masonry if ever I have seen one!
Just saw a neat film on TV about a race-horse, 'Sea Biscuit'. What a mighty fine film it was - kept me busy for a wee while.
Saw Natasha and Aunty Marel at K'bosch today.
The most significant thing today was that I collected my T-shirt from Rob in Plumstead. It is an awesome shirt! White with black print.
Also awesome was that Cathy phoned me and did really make my day!Two other awesome things happened, 1. a Freshly Ground song about 'pot-belied pigs' and 2. a pot belied pig at Rob's place, where I fetched my t-shirt.

No comments: