For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

What a great day in Africa it is

The 'puter professor is finally Linuxising our house!
Dad's puter is now a Linux Base Station of Note!
As for the other puter thing, we have closed the window (he he he he he)

As for the rest, we will leave it to your imagination.

It is a lovely day in Africa and we are going to be Mugged @ C^2!
I have also, just this AM, got my copy of Christ Church Centenary, an account of our church centred community.
I shall see you all later (he he he he - lol)

No comments: