For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What a day I have had





























I was really confused about whether I was Arthur or Martha!
Too much 'incomplete' information resulted in a minor 'polar meltdown'
Bottom line is I am taking on too much responsibility for my action (or lack there of) and Life's Good! :)
Now that I have simmered down and pulled myself towards myself, I can contemplate the Universe and Everything.
Back to the edge I go...Wow it is really good here!
Aah, some pictures would, indeed, be of fantastic value here before I lose my place!

No comments: