For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It feels like a 'googled frontbag' kind a day

I do not know what that means, however, I am sure it can be googled - pan-galactic gargleblaster comes to mind...

Yes, and now it has got brighter - lol
Text, text,text, text - my middle name is not really Anthony!

And I am off to prep dinner! Later then....

22:19 Hello, my colour is not with it. Och alright then, a wee bit better.
It has been a fantastic day - may the road rise to meet you, may the winds be at your back....
Peace Out

No comments: