For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, July 30, 2007

A REUNION OF NOTE!

This is somewhat overdue, however, better late than never.
I am merely going to text the picture - pics will come later.
We had the most awesome time re-meeting each other after some twenty odd years of separation, however, it all seemed like yesterday.
OOPS - ONE crucial piece of info - DATE OF 28 JULY 2007
There were about 44 old boys and one of our teachers. A fine feast was consumed and plenty of chit-chat. I guess it was quite an exclusive gathering at the finest venue; The Wild Fig Restaurant in Observatory, Cape Town.
There shall, indeed, be a great number of photo's published addresses swapped and circumspect information (in our high speed information age) circulated.
The question, "Who killed Cock Robin?" comes to mind. "It wasn't me, Wasn't me" contributes Slim Shady.
Pressing on, keep your eyes peeled.

1 comment:

Chris, Sharon, Caitlin and Georgia said...

Hi Neil, keep up the blog, great stuff! Are there any other pics from the SACS reunion apart from the ones that Warren Hurd submitted to the SACS OBU website?

Regards
Chris