For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It is very cold here!

Heeeellllooooo, wowee it is cold. Pressing on, I am full of news, information and excitement! It is just a pity that I am not sure if I can record it all - memory plays phantomlike tricks on me.
Speaking of which, the Phantom Pain is holding off today - it is a mystery to me. Whoever coined the term 'phantom pain"? I am bearing up under the pressure and looking forward to life in general - it is always good that way (chuckle).
The best thing that I did today was that I cleared out two boxes of rubbish from my past. Worst is that I am not going with Boetanza to see a movie - he is going to see UB40 at the Bellville Vellodrome.
I am updating my website with some textual entries about my life!
I continue; I suppress my frustration and boldly go where no man has gone before, one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind! Well that is what he should have said. If I could correct all the wrongdoings of everyone.....

1 comment:

Trev said...

Alien

Nice post

Lets have some more

BTW UB40 were awsome duuuuude!