For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hey Hey Hey, it is Sunday

Back on the planet mars, it is getting really quite hot!
Day care centres and night schools.
Sent two meaning, hypnotised.
Great music that I am listening to.
Handle me with care
I am in the mood to add some beautiful poetry to this blog, however I am not much of a poet. It is always a good day in my life and I shall write some poetry.
I am who I am, not too much can change that
I have a certain will, and that is not too bad
I am, indeed, a prattler, Life is Good,
I shall add some more later...
Getting back to buzziness now, I am really looking forward to some dates in the future; Sat 21 July:great outing and lunch with (oh-oh cannot mention names); Sat 28: 20 year School Reunion - no names no packdrill; Mon 30 July:PE - here I come to see 'Bizzy B' - an event of great note, say no more, say no more.
Look out, here I come!

No comments: