For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wazzup doc?

Wazzup is that I am listening to The Travelling Wilburys.
It is way cool and a well requisitioned CD/DVD resource.

I have also spoken to B and sorted out my calender so as to deconfuse things!
Life's Good!!!!

As this is a textual rendition of my fantastic ability to record great news, there will be no pictures posted right now.
Great Good Golly Gosh, this Travelling Wilburies is fantastic music!

Ek is in my skik!
My gelled hair ain't seen nothing yet!
Come on end this month and August!
Wowee, a holiday has been a long time coming and The Cape is The Cape. I am so looking forward to Monday, 30 July and the first week of August - watch out PE!

'I let you down, I let you go...'
Gosh this is fine music.
Later...

No comments: