For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Good day mate!



I have been egregiously entering the date in my postes and Do not believe it is necessary. I shall, indeed, following my Puter System Engineer's advise and merely allow the date to be added to my postes by the internet - magic!
Today has been a rather marvelous day of events and circumstances that I cannot remember - I shall just wing it. I am trying to get my typing more natural (ie not looking at the keyboard as I type - rather a tricky matter! Practice, Practice, Practice!
OK, that is going well so far. What I did today is that I went to Christ Church with my Dad in the morning! What a beautiful experience! We had lunch at JB Rivers in Cavendish Square! Bill and Trev did a fantastic job of getting the last stuff from 17 Oban Road (my house - in the middle of the street! - sold to Janet & Bill)

These two bizarre shots are unrelated except by my ability to shoot them. Actually they are. The one is a candle thingy and the other is a wine bottle, taken last night at an outreach! Oh yes, I outreached the bottle for it's fine contents (schweet)

No comments: