For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tue, 23 Oct 07, 10:11

Well how are you out there?
I am about to face another tough day in Africa!

Ok, I have actually been facing this day for quite a while, it is only getting better.
I am off in a moment to visit my Granny and enjoy a wonderful morning with her and some of the other wonderful people who share this beautiful planet with us.
Then there after, I will enjoy a sumptuous banquet of salad and vegetables to assist with my diet, whose main and only purpose is to lose weight.
It is of course, rather a bleak day in Cape Town. Well gotta shoot now, but I will be back, Baby! (10:18)

No comments: