For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, 15 October 2007, 23:53







Back with w flash...at last some pictures of my trip away.
An aeroplane of the sort in which i journeyed, there and back Kalula, fly me to the moon!

Belinda, the lovely lady who invited me up north and east of Cape Town with Det, the minister in charge of the betrothal of a lovely couple.

A mad cow on the dairy farm of Noel and Priscilla. The cows were a real 'hoof' and are part of the whole deal. I stayed as a guest in the house, run by Priscilla as a Guest House. Noel has his hands tied with the running of the farm
which has both cows and citrus fruit.

Well bah hunbug, I am not now going to try to place these pictures in any sort of proper order yet, that will beattended to later. Now one last task to do..what was it...???, oh yes, replace the ine picture of belinda with a more regal picture!


1 comment:

Trev said...

Ok Alien

This is what I am talking about....

A post with some substance. You can take your blog to a whole new level now

Cheers

Trev

PS PE is directly EAST of Cape Town!!!!