For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thu, 18 Oct 07, 16:10

Ok, I was distracted and it is now 16:58 to be precise. Precision is one of many things that I need to accrue to my 'skill factor'. I am now not being precise as I have been terribly distracted (it is now 17:04)
Well, back to the drawing board!
I press on...
23:24 Just waiting for my pictures to download of my camera...
in the interim, it has been another tough day in Africa!
I visited my Physio-terrorist and had a great massage, got some new excersizes and enjoyed the heat she used on my tired old body.

No comments: