For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tue, 18 October 2007. 17:30

I am having a lot of fun with this blog; I am just trying to rearrange the text and the Pictures.
May the Force be With Me!
Later...
23:45 Back with a vengeance!
Have updated my blog with a lovely photo of B and Me.
It is so late in the evening that I do believe that I am going to retire; I have outstayed my welcome, if you know what I mean!
Today it has been a marvelous day in Cape Town - a real summers day!
I have yet to complete the uplifting of my story on the web, however, Rome wasn't built in a day....

No comments: