For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thu, 11 Oct '07, 11:30

Hi, The story is about to be posted; with pictures of the scenes.
I have had a wonderful trip to Port Elizabeth (PE), and met the most wonderful person! This feels a bit surreal, to be scribing (blogging) this experience, however it feels fantastic to shout to the world about a match made in heaven.
I am distracted now. 11:50 - I'll be back, Baby!
21:03 Right, talk to me. My puter genius Brother has given me full marks for my literary response to his demand (I say this in Jest) that I improve the linguistic level and demonstrate some true and witty meaning in my blog.
Here's looking at you kiddo! I am delaying going the photographic route as I am somewhat flustered by my incompetence in displaying these pics.
Back to the story - on 26 September 2007, I boarded a Kalula jet and flew to PE. The flight was hardly eventful (it felt like we were landing before we had taken off) and the pictures I took might help to rekindle the dramatic effect of leaving Cape Town and arriving in PE - later for that. I remember having a Cappuccino at the airport after arriving in PE. Prior to reverting to uploading my pics for reminding myself what to say about what I did in PE, I met and have fallen in love with one heck of an amazing lass. Amongst other things we did, some of which temporarily elude my memory, we visited the Addo Elephant Park, had an amazing meal at the beautiful restaurant whose name eludes me, shared fellowship with some amazing folk and best of all, celebrated the betrothal of some great friends; dancing the night away, I'll have you know.
21:30 Off to sort out some pics

No comments: