For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, 21 October 2007, 18:15

It is a marvelous day in Cape Town (particularly if you are a CELL-C sub scriber)
Boetanza, Puter Genius of NOTE! Where are you and why is my Puter not acceding to my demands.
Yes I am getting a bit stropy, so I had best be off and get some Pan-Galactic Gargleblasters!
22:00 Right, well the gargle blasters did not do much, however, lunch was fine and this has , yet again, been a fine day in Africa!
With the exception that my Puter Guy did not spend anytime responding to my call for his help....well there is time tomorrow, and he seems to have put (or got working) a music player on my puter! Good Job!

No comments: