For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Yes, Yes, Yes...

SOCCER WORLD CUP - 2010 - SOUTH AFRICA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Zakumi.jpghttp://www.zslic.co.za/mobile/images/south_africa_flag.jpgSee full size image

"Feel It". It Is Here!



As strange as it is, I find it extremely gratifying and although I am somewhat presumptuous, I am a great gatherer of information and utiliser thereof..

Word of the Day for Friday, July 9, 2010

tantivy \tan-TIV-ee\, adjective:

1. Swift; rapid.

adverb:
1. At full gallop.

noun:
1. A rush, a gallop or stampede.

interjection:
1. (used as a hunting cry when the chase is at full speed.)

And perhaps I demonstrate great tantivy! Fools step in where Angels fear to tread...

per·spi·cac·i·ty

–noun
1.keenness of mental perception and understanding; discernment; penetration.
2.Archaic . keen vision.

No comments: