For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today is the last day before...

...World Cup Soccer Final - are you there?

In Spirit and as best he TV can keep up with the game with no TMO and TV ref and all...

Word of the Day for Saturday, July 10, 2010

snuff \SNUHF\, verb:

1. To extinguish or suppress.
2. To cut off or remove the snuff of (candles, tapers, etc.).

noun:
1. The charred or partly consumed portion of a candlewick.
2. A preparation of tobacco, either powdered and taken into the nostrils by inhalation or ground and placed between the cheek and gum.

verb:
1. To draw in through the nose by inhaling.

in·dom·i·ta·ble

adjective
that cannot be subdued or overcome, as persons, will, or courage; unconquerable: an indomitable warrior.

What is indominitable??? it must have a meaning!

No comments: