For the Grace of God

Father, thank You for making me alive in Christ! I declare that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and because He died for me, I can live the abundant life here on earth. Help me stay focused on You this day & live with the enthusiasm that comes from knowing You in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catching up or what!

Word of the Day for Saturday, July 3, 2010

vespertine \VES-per-tin\, adjective:

1. Of, pertaining to, or occurring in the evening.
2. Botany. Opening or expanding in the evening, as certain flowers.
3. Zoology. Becoming active in the evening, as bats and owls.

Think I am now up-to-date! Just need Trev's help in correcting the layout of this blog to rich-text!

Word of the Day for Friday, July 2, 2010

evanescence \ev-uh-NES-ens\, noun:

1. A gradual dissappearance.
2. The state of becoming imperceptible.

See tomorrow's blog entry - the evanescence of Vuvuzela's.

Word of the Day for Thursday, July 1, 2010

hunky dory \HUHNG-kee-DOHR-ee\, adjective:

About as well as one could wish or expect; satisfactory; fine; OK.

Everything would be hunky dory if there were no Vuvuzela's, eh Trev!

No comments: